Army court-martial defense and Army administrative actions are two areas of the law that require an attorney with knowledge and experience. By limiting his practice to these areas, Mr. Coombs can maintain a high level of knowledge in the laws, procedures and trends that affect your case. Mr. Coombs will use that knowledge to obtain the very best possible outcome for you.
Mr. Coombs can help you with any of the following:
- Promotion Review Boards
- Administrative Separation Boards
- Show-Cause Boards
- General Officer Memorandums of Reprimand (GOMORs)
- Flight Evaluation Boards
Navigating a court-martial, a board proceeding, or an adverse administrative action is a complicated manner. Mr. Coombs excels in anticipating and reacting to legal maneuvering and changing circumstances. His ability to accomplish this comes from years of field-tested experience in courtrooms and board proceedings all over the world.
Wide-Ranging Criminal Law Experience
As a defense attorney, Mr. Coombs has represented hundreds of clients facing various forms of disciplinary actions ranging from non-judicial punishment and administrative actions to general courts-martial, including clients facing charges of:
- Espionage, aiding the enemy
- Murder, attempted murder, negligent homicide, manslaughter
- Rape, aggravated sexual assault, child pornography
- Assault, aggravated assault, battery
- Drug conspiracy, drug possession, drug distribution, positive urinalysis
- Robbery, forgery, larceny, fraud, false official statement
- AWOL, missing movement, desertion, failure to repair
- Disrespect, failure to obey, drunk on duty
- Fraternization, adultery, conduct unbecoming an officer
Through his aggressive representation, Mr. Coombs has obtained numerous acquittals, grants of clemency, and outright dismissal of charges.
Mr. Coombs will travel anywhere to defend members of the United States Army. He has represented members all across the United States and around the world.